Leavetown is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented SDRs, Go-Getters! The ones out in the field uncovering opportunities in which to sell….If you are looking for a chance to develop your entrepreneurial skills within a fun, motivated, high energy team, we are it!
We are a rapidly growing provider of travel technology. We provide a range of marketing, reservation and channel management solutions that connect accommodation providers to key vacation marketplaces including our own site, Leavetown.com. Our vision is to make the world your home! We deliver guest delight and partner success through world-class channel marketing solutions. Our technology is innovative and impeccable. We are fun and personable with unwavering integrity and a sense of community. As a member of the B2B Team your role will be crucial to the company’s success.
Our B2B Team is dedicated to developing partnerships with accommodation providers around the world. All team members must have an in-depth understanding of Leavetown’s pioneering technology and how it benefits our partners.
We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented team players to join us on this exciting journey.
We are a small team where everyone is expected to pitch in as needed, so the ideal person for
this role will be flexible and embrace change with ease.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel Leavetown’s growth
- The Sales Development Representative (SDR) creates and manages the lead activity,
qualifying active buying interest and developing opportunity in prospective accounts.
- Partner with an Account Executive to achieve mutually aligned sales quotas each month
- Participating in Trade Shows around the world
- Maintaining up-to-date records in Salesforce and Sales Automation Platform
- Working in conjunction with the lead generation team you will be implementing the
prospect contact plan for various target market prospects
IN OUR DREAMS YOU ARE…
- Proficient in Sales 2.0
- Efficient with Salesforce
- Highly driven!
- Self motivated!
- Love a challenge!
- Results orientated, always wants to meet and exceed targets!
- Competitive yet still a team player!
- Solution focused!
- Excellent customer / supplier facing skills!
- Detail oriented!
Passion, motivation, curiosity, ability to sell and “stick to it until it’s done” attitude is more important than degrees and diplomas for this position. If you have a genuine desire to be part of an exciting business and want to be trained in a sales role by the very best, we want to hear from you!
WHY WORK AT LEAVETOWN
We are a fun-loving, outgoing, friendly bunch who love to work hard and enjoy life.
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- A fun, positive work environment
- An exciting career in the travel industry with opportunity to attend overseas trade shows and events
- Ongoing development, training and opportunities
- Beer Fridays!
- Downtown Vancouver, Gastown office, close to transit
To apply for this position, please complete the application form below.
In your application, please also include in 500 characters or less, a short write-up with your resume and let us know why Leavetown sounds like an interesting company to you and how you think you would be a good addition to our team. We thank everyone for their interest but we will only be contacting qualified candidates.
Multilingual Channel Coordinator / Revenue Manager
Full time, on the outskirts of Palma Jetstream by Leavetown & Leavetown.com are looking for a multilingual channel coordinator to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in our brand new office at Parc Bit, on the outskirts of Palma, Majorca. We are a rapidly growing provider of travel technology. We provide a range of marketing, reservation and channel […]Read more
Multilingual Sales Development Representative
Leavetown is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented SDRs, Go-Getters!Read more
Multilingual Travel Consultant: Sales and Guest Experience
Leavetown.com is looking for a multilingual master of Sales and Guest ExperienceRead more