Let’s start by recognizing that Jetstream is in a class of its own. It is the world’s first tech solution that seamlessly connects multi-unit inventory to vacation rental marketplaces. We think this feature alone is unbelievable enough, but what’s really exciting is that we help businesses receive more consistent revenue year-round.
9 reasons why you should get in the Jetstream
1) Vacation rental marketplaces such as Airbnb and VRBO have been shown to appeal to guests from all over the world who commit to longer stays (we’re talking 7+ days). Also, families and large groups of friends or colleagues are increasingly using these marketplaces for their rental needs. For property owners, this is a win on all counts, as it leads to greater and more consistent revenue generation! As Leavetown is the world leader in multi-unit distribution tech, our customers have access to a new and evolving guest demographic, with proven longer lengths of stay.
2) Jetstream helps our customers get ahead of the game by amping up their visibility… and their bottom line! Working closely with resorts and hotel managers, we saw that they were not completely satisfied with bookings from traditional OTAs, nor were they involved in vacation rental marketplaces. This ground-breaking tech gives our customers access to a massive international customer base, and increases their presence online. It seamlessly lists and maintains availability for each unit, year-round. Our customers’ units are consistently managed and promoted, even during the slower seasons!
3) As an additional bonus, Jetstream’s revolutionary tech makes all listings go live on the Leavetown site as well, further increasing our customers’ online presence.
4) Ranking position is critical to success on any vacation rental marketplace. Many of our customers simply don’t have the time or resources to effectively manage listing optimization or create tailored content. Jetstream covers these bases! Our marketing team obsesses over content accuracy and image quality so that our property listings really shine. We also manage live availability and pricing, conversion ratio, and reviews. Our expertise, rigorous analytical approach, and merchandising process guarantee that our listings are consistently optimized.
5) Jetstream offers round-the-clock reservation and account support for guests. We respond to all guest enquiries, including all emails and middle of the night texts. We advise them on what to pack, give them suggestions on wonderful local activities and excursions, and address any concerns. We provide customized pre- and post-reservation support to make sure our customers are welcoming happy guests.
6) Jetstream’s revolutionary multi-unit distribution tech is an all-in-one solution for channel marketing and reservation support. Our technology connects directly to our customers’ existing PMS and Channel Manager, and we take it from there! This technology combines the calendars of all rental units behind a single listing in each vacation rental marketplace, whether they are condos, single rooms, or otherwise. If there is a unit to sell in the Jetstream, the optimized listing remains live on all marketplaces.
7) We’re powered by knowledgeable and passionate travel marketing experts. Our destination experts are not chatbots – they are experienced in responding to all guest enquiries to ensure that our properties are well-represented across all channels, while also providing support. We have an enthusiastic and diverse team hailing from 12 different countries, and we have worked and played in the worldwide destinations we serve.
8) Jetstream doesn’t have any upfront costs, we work on commission only. In other words, we don’t get paid until we are successful in getting our customers paid! Jetstream collects and pays government taxes, and the Airbnb/Flipkey/VRBO fees are all factored into the commission.
9) We are dedicated problem-solvers. For listings to experience high visibility on Airbnb and HomeAway, they need to be instant bookable. All we require from our customers is a real-time pricing and availability feed from their channel manager or PMS. We have many integrations to the most popular systems, and we’re adding more at a rapid pace. If we can’t connect directly, we’ll take an iCal feed or find another solution. We do whatever it takes.
Aug 30, 2018
RedAwning Group Acquires Leavetown Vacations Inc. and its Jetstream Connectivity Solution
RedAwning, the world’s largest collection of vacation properties, announced it has acquired Leavetown Vacations and its Jetstream Connectivity Solution - a Vancouver-based vacation rental distribution and channel marketing solution specially designed for multi-unit properties.Read more
May 08, 2018
How Hotels Can Get Airbnb’s Stamp of Approval
Connecting Boutique hotels to Airbnb has been a hot topic of conversation ever since Airbnb announced that they will now feature them on their platform.Read more
Apr 24, 2018
Jetstream Connects Airbnb to Sabre SynXis Hotel Booking Engine
On April 10th, Sabre announced the launch of their new guest-centric solution on the SynXis Enterprise Platform.Read more
Apr 10, 2018
Listing Boutique Hotel Rooms on Airbnb
The days of hotels seeing Airbnb as the enemy are over. The evolution has reached the inevitable conclusion with Airbnb announcing that boutique hotels are welcome on its network.Read more
Mar 21, 2018
Airbnb and Hotels – Partners or Rivals?
Traditionally, Airbnb and the hotel industry have been seen as massive rivals. But now, is the game changing? Boutique hotels are beginning to find a partner in Airbnb.Read more
Feb 27, 2018
Now Entering the Sharing Economy – Boutique Hotels & Resorts
The sharing economy is steaming ahead. Last year, PWC predicted that the sharing economy would grow by 60% in 2017 to 27bn in Europe alone.Read more
Feb 21, 2018
Is Your Resort Ready For The Vacation Rental Market?
In the ever-evolving of travel industry, home sharing platforms and vacation rental marketplaces are continuing to make their mark.Read more